Article Writing

Four months passed when I had to start again, the time runs so fast and most of my time spent are at work and home (eating and sleeping). I really wanted to do a lot of things but when I get home, all I wanted to do is to rest. 

I still continue my part-time job because I really wanted writing but unfortunately one of the projects I am working on suddenly selected designated writers for their site and of course, I am not one of them because I work part-time. I cannot leave my full-time work because this is where I get our food on the table.

I just would like to share a bit of my work from the requested article. 

"Did you know that babies start hearing in their second trimester in your womb and that they begin to hear a variety of sounds before they are born? Studies also show that babies recognize words while still in the womb. Researchers proved that mellow songs and sounds can create a soothing and calming effect that greatly influences the feeling of the baby. As babies start learning in the womb, they begin to understand languages and words. Their mother's tone and inflection, background noise, and through music, the child begins the development of his or her language."

The article talks about classical music and how we can use it to learn different languages. There are other projects available to work on and you get paid for it provided you have followed the guidelines and content submitted on time. Let's see more:

"Learning a new language is a wonderful experience. By doing so, it allows us to effectively communicate with other people from other countries. A person can be enlightened in several ways like reading, watching, listening, and writing. Different languages such as Italian, French, German, and Russian usually appear in classical music or text. Sometimes, it can be Polish or Hungarian."

"Learning languages by listening to music is a fun way. You can relax while studying. It can also simplify the way you understand the meaning of the songs. Beyond that, you will also appreciate what art can offer as it will also positively influence your well-being. Classical music has an extensive influence over the years. It is showing in every genre and different languages that come along with it."

This is just a glimpse of my article. There are a lot of websites that offer jobs for writing articles, copywriting, proofreading and creating content. I am hoping to do more. If you wish to join our team, you can click this link at https://www.wordmasters.io/join-us?ref=9709.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mix Feeding: Breastmilk and Formula

The Beginning

Dealing with the Loss of a Loved One and the Pandemic