The Beginning
Now I am 30, I just earned a decent amount through content writing and I have never felt this kind of excitement ever before. I have started this page way back years ago and I don't have any idea how to start and what should I even say. I just thought what if I can put all my life experience on this blog and put a title on to it. What does life can actually offer? What's the best thing that ever happened to me? How can I inspire people?
I have chosen a very simple background theme from a variety of the basic templates that are ready to use and I wanted to create my own if I can, being a blogger and writer just existed in my imagination where thousands of books I have written and stories of life were told.
I have chosen a very simple background theme from a variety of the basic templates that are ready to use and I wanted to create my own if I can, being a blogger and writer just existed in my imagination where thousands of books I have written and stories of life were told.
My father passed away a year after this account has been created. I recall that my life started to crumble at that time. I have mixed emotions, my heart was filled with unhappiness, guilt, surrender, relief, hope, challenge, frustration, worry, and everything else. I have to be strong. I should never give up even if I feel so weak. And here I am, writing this, after 10 years of an unexpected event. Life must go on.
Comments
Post a Comment