Dogs

I love cats and kittens But I have something to share About our pet dogs Avila - Buster - Wildy - Norry These were four dogs my mom had When I was four, roughly five I call them whenever I go to the backyard I play with them, hide and seek Until they slowly get sick There were other dogs with us I can hardly remember their names We had Cara and Borgie My dad brought them to us They came from the army camp Brown, short and stout pups Suddenly, they left us too From heart attack most x breeds do Febrie became my closest Learned hide and seek too I threw bread then I hide I get inside the car then he cries He got lost, never went home I have not visited the pound Where I think he got thrown Up until one day, A friend gave me a puppy White little cute fluffy baby Running on top of the food court table As far as I can remember This pup is too small Grew up with brown marks Which I have thought it's pure white Nevertheless, I took care of him But I had less time for playing 'coz i'm all grown up But he knew how to stand when I say "up" 'hi Cyber' everytime I arrive home So excited to see me and give him hello Then a new puppy was given to us Her name is Pretty Brown pup put on a paperbag So cute I can't get enough Few months passed, she grew up well I see her playing with my ole Cyber Life gets longer and even tougher But thanks to my dear dogs As they bring woofs and happiness All the time..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mix Feeding: Breastmilk and Formula

The Beginning

Dealing with the Loss of a Loved One and the Pandemic